Re: [Czechlist] Co je to PI?

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      I think you may have to contact the customer because it is not immediately apparent. You may be right about "ad" - but it it is possible that they mean "add" referring to some sort of addendum. PI perhaps could be physician investigating (a long shot) but it is difficult to tell without more context.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
        Martin is more likely to be right with Principal Investigator than my attempt.

        Jestli je rec o klinicke studii, tak PI je Principal Investigator, cili
        (dle soucasne hnusne terminologie SUKLu) hlavni zkousejici.

        "Add" bez dalsiho kontextu neodhadnu, ale tvuj vyklad zni rozumne.

        Martin

        --
        Jsem chráněn bezplatným SPAMfighter pro soukromé uživatele.
        Až doposud mě ušetřil příjmu 3756 spam-emailů.
        Platící uživatelé tuto zprávu ve svých e-mailech nedostavají.
        Stáhněte si zadarmo SPAMfighter zde: www.spamfighter.com/lcs

      • spektrum2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
          A jo! Diky.
          Petr

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
            What if I get a text from the 1980s about the ads shown during Magnum
            PI? ;-)

            Jamie