Re: [Czechlist] Jeste k tem pravnim vyrazum his or her own recognizance

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      Thanks. I always wondered what it meant in The Mikado when Ko Ko sings: 'Liberated then on bail/On my own recognizances.'

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
        This is a very useful contribution from Radek to the debate.

        Although, in civil cases, recognizance in the U.S. would still include a bail, see

        http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/q114.htm%c2%a0

        Best,

        Bedrich