TERM: Splachovaci

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      All this talk about flushing :-O reminds me of the "splachovaci"
      problem. Fronek translates "je splachovaci" as "he never loses his
      cool", but that sounds too positive to me. When I hear somebody is
      splachovaci there is rarely any admiration involved. Frustration, more
      like. Something like "oh, he always shrugs things off". Can anybody
      come up with anything closer?

      Oh dear, must go... :-x