Re: [Czechlist] Flushing

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2009
      Thank you so much to Sarka, Jirka and Alena (hope I have not left anyone out) for their help with uzemne technickych. I think I have managed to cobble something together with the help of the 3 of you that does not reveal the full extent of my ignorance.
      Charlie

      From: Charlie Stanford
      Date: 26.1.2009 14:14:08
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

      Hello again,
      Full of very dull questions today I am afraid. I am translating a text which
      contains some stuff on Pozární ochrana and I don't get the územne
      technických in the following:

      Soubor organizacních, územne technických, stavebních a technických opatrení
      k zabránení vzniku pozáru nebo výbuchu s následným pozárem

      Help please!!
      Charlie

      PS
      The American swirlie is apparently known as a bog-wash in Britain (I didn't
      really think we were too civilised Simon....). I think we had a different
      word for it but I am too far out of school to remember now