Re: [Czechlist] vlozit na

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2008
      Vlozit neco DO neceho is correct as well, such as vlozit SIM kartu do
      telefonu (insert a SIM card into your cell).

      Non-native speakers of Czech capable of writing anything formal, not to
      mention manuals, are extremely rare. Sarka and Joe are right - it's
      Czech native technicians who have never grasped their mother tongue
      properly (at least it's formal written form).

      Martin