spalety?

  • Jennifer Hejtmankova
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Can anyone help with the proper English term for spalety (hacek on the
      s) - as in "trimming the spalety" around the windows...casings?

      TIA,
      jennifer
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        Moldings, based on what I can see in pictures. Google "spalety" and
        "window moldings" and you get similar images.

        Jamie

        On Dec 2, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Jennifer Hejtmankova wrote:

        > Can anyone help with the proper English term for spalety (hacek on the
        > s) - as in "trimming the spalety" around the windows...casings?
        >
        > TIA,
        > jennifer

      • ?árka Rubková
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
          I know it as casing or reveal lining.

          Sarka

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
            Thanks Sarka, and Hana - I ended up using casings.

            Jennifer