help ces-eng military delostrelectvi,straz- urgent

  • HSubrtova@seznam.cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello everybody, I wonder if you could help me with the following expressions: 1) ucpavka (pro delo 16th cent.- ?wad, 2) delostrelecka hul, 3) fysilir pechoty - a guard of the artillery from the Austrian army,1722 and 5)liskovka - a kind of a walking stick. Thank you very much. Helena
    • Romana
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hi, I wonder whether anybody could help me immediately with a translation CZ-EN, deadline 5 p.m.. today. It’s just too much for me alone!

        Please contact me off-list at translators@..., if you can start working NOW. You deliver today, I pay you today.

        Regards,

        Romana