VAROVANI pred neseriozni klientkou

  • Gmail
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Chtela bych Vas varovat pred velmi neseriozni "klientkou":

      Monika Novakova
      firma Athena Immobiliare S.N.C.
      di Musotto Francesco e Novakova Monika
      Vicolo San Giuseppe, 5
      57023 CECINA (okres Livorno)
      Italie

      Tyka se to hlavne italskych soudnich tlumocniku, ale nejen jich. Je schopna zadat rozsahly soudni preklad a vubec si ho nevyzvednout. Velmi sproste jednani tady snad ani nebudu popisovat.
      V soucasne dobe se snazi zadavat preklady pres prostredniky - matku pani Ludmilu Pelantovou (bydli v Pardubicich a taky vystupuje za firmu Pentia constulting), zname pravniky nebo i jine lidi. Proto pokud v dokumentech k prekladu uvidite tuto firmu, mejte se opravdu velmi na pozoru! Opravdu nedoporucuji spolupraci, protoze uvedena pani Monika Novakova je osoba nejhorsiho razeni a na prvni pohled to neodhadnete.

      Takze vam preju lepsi zakazniky, nez je tato prave popsana.

      Zuzana Slanska

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
        Can anyone tell me what a "prízdvih" is on a forklift? Google Images
        doesn't give me anything useful.

        Thanks.

        Jamie
      • Jaroslav Hejzlar
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
          Hi, Jamie!
          Not being an expert, I can only give a rough guess of the meaning: it could be either a kind of an extra lifting movement or just a small lifting movement, or (which seems most probable) the device that is used for such movements.
          HTH,
          Jarda

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
            Not an expert either, but it sounds like something (lever, button, movement, mechanism), you'd use to lift the end of the forks up a notch to prevent the load from slipping off when you move about... I'm sure you've seen it, the forklift lifts the load up and just before it starts moving, it tilts the whole frame along which the forks move back sop that the load is safe and sound and does not fall off with the first bump..

            Other than that it could be some sort of "turbo" for extra lifting capacity or extra lifting height when needed, but the first option sounds more logical

            Stop Googling for images, try Googling for sentences and procedures out of manuals and specs, Images are good, but the subject has to be a specific category and simple and widespread enough to make sure people use it as a name for their pics..