Cheerio

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
      >From: "Kostas Zgafas" <kzgafas@...>

      >I won�t be able to meet the next week; I will be on vacation at Las Islas
      >de
      >Balleares in Mediterranean sea (sounds much better than "I am going go
      >Mallorca", doesn�t?); however, I will have, of course, my laptop with me,
      >and I will stay in contact.

      Hi Kostas,

      I just love the "of course":). Totally greeeeeeeen with envy. Do you
      actually do translation work while sitting on the beach?

      Have a nice time anyway.

      Melvyn
    • Kostas Zgafas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
        > From: "Melvyn Clarke" <zehrovak@...>

        Do you
        > actually do translation work while sitting on the beach?

        I hope this won�t be the case. I am involved in one ongoing project which
        might require some little atention from my part, so I will be just checking
        my e-mails at an Internet cafe and have the laptop with me just for case of
        necessity. However, I am quite curious to see how these things will work
        there, becouse I would like to acquire some more mobility in the future.

        Kostas
      • Alastair Millar
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
          Ah, the dream - stable customer base, laptop, and mobile phone. Sun, sand,
          and low rent. Send work to hut@......

          Looks like you've picked the right time to go somewhere warmer, Kostas!

          Cheers

          Alastair