Re: TERM: ozvanit

  • Liz Spacilova
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      Thanks Gerry, Valerie and Melvyn. One of the men in my family tree is
      a certain Lott Bull, born in England in the mid 1700s before hitting
      the high seas for the American colony. So much for the movement of
      Lott Bull's shit :)

      But bull in my blood or not, I think I'll go for "waffle through".

      Liz "Full O'Bull" Spacilova