Bank lingo

    Message 1 of 58 , Oct 3, 2008
      I'm having trouble with the language of some bank statements. Can
      anyone help?

      The first term: "Cervene konto". I suppose this is some marketing
      term, but is there a generic term to describe it?

      Abbreviations: KS, VS, and SS. I think they're "constant symbol",
      "variable symbol" and "specific symbol", but I appear unable to find
      out what those mean.

      Thanks for any help.

      Jamie
    • tropen
      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 9, 2008
        Thank you very much for your effort James and Simon - it helped me a lot.

        JOzin