Term En-CS: wholesale business in the banking context

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi listmates,
      can anybody explain what is meant by "wholesale businesses" in the following sentence:

      "The parent group of the Transferee has agreed, pursuant to a separate agreement, to purchase the WHOLESALE BUSINESSES of the Transferor".
      The context is a novation agreement, the transferor and the transferee are two banks.

      Thanks for any suggestion.
      Iveta

    • Romana
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 22, 2008
        Good to know, Jennifer. I’ll contact you in case of need!

        Romana