Re: [Czechlist] syllable converter for converting Czech forms of Chinese names into English equivalents

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      I was recently struggling with transliteration in the opposite direction (ENG to Czech), just Google for Cinstina transkripce (plus maybe the characters you're after) and you get loads, there's a Chinese everything portal as well, cinstina.cz, they have one there

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hi Valerie,

        I'm not sure about the electronic form and about the Czech, but for
        Slovak (which I believe could be very similar or the same) you can find
        transliteration of Chinese, Japanese and Korean syllables in
        "Pravidlá slovenského pravopisu". Nice tables with
        Slovak/English/Chinese, respectively Korean or Japanese.

        Rad