Re: [Czechlist] Re: CHAT: Czechia rears its head again

    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 3, 2008
      Coilin, please cut and paste all these into a file and send it to Brno before these academics talk to Klaus and he makes Czechia official and to be enforced with death penalty

      Message 62 of 62 , Sep 6, 2008
        Thanks, Josef and Gerry. My hunch is now that this abbreviation is,
        in fact, document specific and doesn't call for translation.

        Jamie