Re: [Czechlist] mikrotužkové baterie

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2008
      You can also come across "monoclanek" for D or "maly/velky monoclanek"
      for C and D respectively.

      You can even come across more "technical" designations:
      AAA = Micro = R03
      AA = Mignon = R6
      C = Baby = R14
      D = Mono = R20

      According to varta-consumer.cz, the first column is USA designation, the
      second one is German, the third is IEC (and there are variants such as
      LR03, R03P - I don't know what is the difference).

      Josef