Small job Eng>Cz

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 6:18 AM
      Anyone interested in 3.3 ns of translation of "přehled činností producenta
      jak ho uvádí Producers Guild of America". Here's the introduction:

      In common parlance, an individual receiving the "Produced by" credit for a
      motion picture is typically referred to as the film's Producer. To avoid
      confusion with other producer credits, we refer to this individual as the
      "Produced by."

      The "Produced by" credit is given to the person(s) most completely
      responsible for a film's production. Subject to the control of the Owner
      (see Rules of Arbitration, section I.B), the "Produced by" would have
      significant decision-making authority over a majority of the producing
      functions across the four phases of a motion picture's production. Those
      phases are: Development; Pre-Production; Production; and Post-Production &
      Marketing. The following considerations would be taken into account in
      determining "Produced by" credit.

      Please contact me off-list.

      Gerry Turner

      --