Re: [Czechlist] Re: Korigovani (was Wuerstchengeneral)

    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 5, 2008
      Sorry for a perhaps even more infuriating question, Jamie, but you are
      always free not to accept an editing job. I have been consistently
      refusing them for over 4 years - and surprise, surprise! It works....

      And no, it's not just that there are not enough translators speaking
      native English or German in Czechia. There are a lot of Czech natives
      who happily translate (into Czech) without being able to even WRITE a
      decent sentence in their mother tongue....

      Martin