Opearation Range/Plea and Case Management Hearing/Customs and Excise Management

  • grabanrad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi all,

      Can anybody help with these three terms? All from the same document -
      evasion of duty/cigarettes smuggling.
      1. ....Letter of Request relating to the prosecution of OPERATION RANGE.
      2. ...the case is next in court on ......for a Plea and Case Management
      Hearing (PCMH)
      3. Customs and Excise Management Act 1979 - sorry no context here

      Thanks in advance for any hints.

      Rad

    • Jaroslav Hejzlar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        Hi, Rad!
        For the third term I would guess something like "Zakon o sprave celnich poplatku a spotrebnich dani" could be appropriate. I have no idea how the first two might be translated, though.
        Regards,
        Jarda