Crisis management and national defence dictionary

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      This might prove useful - it has English and French translations of
      terms:
      http://web.mvcr.cz/archiv2008/udalosti/slovnik/index_odbor_info.html

      Gerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
        Do any of you guys happen to know what the real English term is for
        "per day of occupation" when talking about renting space for trade
        fairs and exhibitions?

        I've got something in another language that talks about "square meters
        per day of occupation", and I can't think of or find a standard term
        for it anywhere.

        I'm thinking it would probably something similar to "per day of use".

        Any ideas?

        Thanks.

        Jamie
      • Romana
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
          Per day of renting/ rental day? As far as I know you 'rent' your space at
          such events.

          Cheers,

          Romana

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008