Re: [Czechlist] BFA

    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 9, 2008
      Thank you for offering help.

      I studied four years (or the equivalent of four years, since I
      simultaneously worked in a factory) to get my BFA, but I had to be in
      school six hours a day. The major shown on my diploma is "fine arts",
      but in the hallways my major was said to be "painting". I had no
      other major, but my minors in printmaking (lithography, etching, etc.)
      and ceramics were approximately equivalent to major concentrations in
      a university art department. I had to take all of the "general
      subjects" required to get an ordinary American bachelor's degree
      (English, history, psychology, philosophy, etc.).

      BFA degrees are also awarded for music, dance, drama, etc.

      Jamie

      On Jul 9, 2008, at 6:36 AM, ��rka Rubkov� wrote:

      > Can you be more explicit? What were your majors? How long did you
      > study to
      > get your degree?
      >
      > Sarka

    • magda.ferstlova
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 11, 2008
        Zdravim, take jsem to nemyslela zle. Co se tyce bydleni, to uz za posledni
        rok bohuzel neni pravda - ceny nemovitosti vzrostly o 100%, realna
        nezamestnanost je nulova, nove zahranicni firmy nemohou najit pracovni sily,
        napr. Hyundai ma 50% pozic jeste neobsazenych - podle oficialnich zdroju
        Pekny vikend preji

        _____