JOB: Canon printing technology white paper

  • Jennifer Hejtmánková
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:54 AM
      Greetings to the group on this hot summer day...

      An agency contacted me regarding a CZ>EN translation job I cannot
      take, as I'm leaving shortly for the US for 3 weeks. It's a white
      paper on Canon's FINE printing technology, a 14 page document
      (probably 7 NS?) with lots of illustrations, PDF file, definitely
      techy, but there's material on Canon's website that will help. I
      offered to post the job here...they would prefer a English native
      speaker. If you're interested, contact me off-list and I'll pass the
      contact details on to you.

      TIA,
      Jennifer