Re: [Czechlist] department vs. faculty

  • Jennifer Hejtmánková
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
      I checked the ministry website just to see what they're calling it and
      even there, they're inconsistent - on their menubar , they use
      "primary education", and in their framework documents, they say "basic
      education". I think this is just one of those things that started out
      wrong, and was never corrected along the line....

      I think "primary school" is more European in usage, and probably
      better in this case than "elementary school".

      jennifer
      ---------
      Gtalk: jenhejt | AIM: praguejen | Yahoo: maxicek | ICQ: 2969150 |
      Skype: praguejen
      Mobile: +420 739 467 439 | Fax: +420 323 601 511 | US Tel:
      +1-312-233-2938 (forwards to Skype)