TERM: prislusentsvi

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
      Hi again:

      While I'm at it, what's there for "prislusenstvi" in its financial/legal
      meaning in English? Is 'extras' it? I understand it's used together with
      payments of debts and it should thus be any additional amounts (flat rate
      and/or interest-based sanctions, fees...) to be paid on top of the amount
      actually owed.

    • Hana Jarolímová
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
        No, Chroma (pravnicky guru) rika:

        priznana pohledavka s prislusenstvim = adjudicatec claim and accessions
        thereof
        = adjudicated claim and related civil fruits
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
          > adjudicatec claim and accessions thereof
          = adjudicated claim and related civil fruits

          Jsem mirne vydesen a ani pan Google zadne takove zvire nevykuta...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
            Interest and fees.

            Jamie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
              "Civil fruits" sounds pretty outrageous to me.

              Jamie