Czech/Slovak Interpreters Needed

  • certifiedlanguages
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 1:02 PM
      Dear Czechlist,

      Hello, my name is Tristan Jean and I am the Interpreter Recruiter for
      Certified Languages International, an interpreting company based out
      of Portland, Oregon. We are currently looking to add telephone
      interpreters to help service calls requiring interpretation between
      Czech and Slovak and English, and I was wondering if you could help
      me find a qualified Czech/Slovak-English interpreter.

      The position of Czech/Slovak-English telephone interpreter we are
      looking to fill offers good pay, flexible hours, and, perhaps most
      importantly, the ability to help Czech and Slovak immigrants deal
      with a variety of important situations. Additionally, all of our
      interpreters are independent contractors who work from home and set
      their own hours. This is a relatively easy and fun job for someone
      who speaks English, Czech, and Slovak.

      That being said, many of our Czech and Slovak interpreting calls
      originate from England, so we really need a Czech/Slovak interpreter
      in the middle of the night. Although I know these hours are
      inconvenient for many people, we have a high volume of calls and
      could pay an interpreter willing to work at that time a decent amount
      of money. All interested applicants should speak fluent Czech and
      Slovak, be proficient in English, have access to a land-line phone,
      and legally reside in the United States or Canada.

      It has been very hard to find a qualified Czech and Slovak
      interpreter so far, so any help in this matter would be extremely
      appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you in
      advance for any possible help in this matter.

      Best regards,

      Tristan Jean
      Interpreter Recruiter
      (800)338-4310, ext. 311