Invoices in the Czech Republic

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 11, 2008
      Romana,

      so you don�t know Austria ;-) this is an issue there too (but only with a
      few Finanzaemter). And the same is in the CR. Some tax offices simply would
      not accept invoices with original signatures, some would. And for this
      reason some clients accept digital invoices and some don�t. Simply send the
      invoice in the format the client wants/needs it. It�s not them wanting to
      make life hard for you, it�s just them trying to have as little hassle with
      their tax authorities as possible.

      Helga

      _____

      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Romana
      Dear colleagues,

      I have a question regarding invoicing. A Czech agency which I worked for
      recently claims that my invoice is not valid unless it bears my original
      signature. I find this hard to believe. In no other country that I know of
      invoices must be signed. Can you cast a light on this issue?

      I look forward to your answers.
      Regards,
      Romana

      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      �berpr�ft durch AVG.
      Version: 7.5.523 / Virendatenbank: 270.2.0/1495 - Ausgabedatum: 10.06.2008
      17:11

    • Šárka Rubková
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 13, 2008
        Ono je to celkem jednoduche. Pokud tam je napsano Aspirio, postacka nemuze
        vedet, ze se jedna o jednoho cloveka. Muze to byt sro s nekolika partnery, a
        pouze nekdo muze mit pravo vybirat doporucenou postu. Pak by ji mohl nekdo z
        nich zalovat, ze do dala do nespravnych rukou

        Sarka

        _____