Names of paragraph styles in English language version of MS Word

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Does anybody with English-speaking MS Word on their computer have a minute or two to copy a few names of paragraph styles for me? I have them in Czech, they should be the same number and order, I'll do the checking, I just need the Original MS version, I'm affraid trying to back-translate what they use in CZ Word would get me somewhere else completely...

      I just checked in my CZ Word, this is actually a document/template-specific list of (less common) styles used in that document/template, they are sending the document over and (theoretically) when it is opened in either CZ or ENG word, the AA icon on the toolbar should give the same number of styles - and that's exactly what I need, I don't think I have an ENG copy of Word on hand right now, anyone has 5 mins to spare?

      Contact me off-list and I'll send the document

      Thanks a lot

      Matej