FUN

    Message 1 of 13 , May 20, 2008
      Folks --

      This is not for an assignment, and maybe it's not hard. I was just
      curious as to how you would attempt to translate a book title.

      The book is called "Ten Books that Screwed Up the World".

      In order for the translation to work right, it has to trigger an
      immediate association with John Reed's Bolshevik revolution memoir
      "Ten Days that Shook the World", or some similar tome.

      Anyone want to try?