Re: [Czechlist] zdravotnicky prostredek

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 51 , May 7 1:03 PM
      According to the definition in the legislation, "zdravotnicky
      prostredek" is pretty much anything that is not a medication and is
      designed to treat or diagnose people. From syringes and band-aids to
      tonometers to electrocardiographs.

      On the other hand, "lecivo" is a medication.

      Reference:
      http://www.podnikatel.cz/zakony/zakon-c-123-2000-sb-o-zdravotnickych-prostredcich/cprvni-hi/

      Josef

      James Kirchner wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me the difference between a "zdravotnicky prostredek"
      > and "lecivo"?
      >
      > Thank you.

    • spektrum2002
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 11, 2008
        Pouze "lecba" se da pouzit ve spojeni s instrumentalem - lecba necim,
        napriklad lecba klidem, lecba aspirinem, lecba ozarovanim apod. Mame
        knihy Saki (Munro): Lecba neklidem (The Unrest Cure), I.D. Yalom:
        Lecba Schopenhauerem (The Schopenhauer Cure). V 90 letech jsme meli
        televizni porad "Lecba Klausem" atd. Rekl bych, ze "lecba" ma v sobe
        spise aspekt metody, leceni spise aspekt casu (leceni bude trvat 3
        mesice).
        Petr Adamek
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Bedrich Hadziu <bhadziu@...> wrote:

        > Jamie,
        >
        > SLOVNIK SPISOVNEHO JAZYKA CESKEHO defines 'lecba' as 'leceni'.
        >
        > I do not think that there is an actual difference between the two.
        >
        > It is true, though, that in Czech you would often hear "BYL JSEM NA
        LECENI" (in a hospital, in an institution etc.) but you would not
        really hear "BYL JSEM NA LECBE".