platby EK

    Message 1 of 51 , May 7, 2008
      Can anyone tell me what kind of payments "platby EK" would represent?

      This apparently involves a medical study of a rare illness, and
      somebody's getting "EK" payments.

      Could it be something as obvious as an electrocardiogram?

      Thanks.

      Jamie
    • spektrum2002
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 11, 2008
        Pouze "lecba" se da pouzit ve spojeni s instrumentalem - lecba necim,
        napriklad lecba klidem, lecba aspirinem, lecba ozarovanim apod. Mame
        knihy Saki (Munro): Lecba neklidem (The Unrest Cure), I.D. Yalom:
        Lecba Schopenhauerem (The Schopenhauer Cure). V 90 letech jsme meli
        televizni porad "Lecba Klausem" atd. Rekl bych, ze "lecba" ma v sobe
        spise aspekt metody, leceni spise aspekt casu (leceni bude trvat 3
        mesice).
        Petr Adamek
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Bedrich Hadziu <bhadziu@...> wrote:

        > Jamie,
        >
        > SLOVNIK SPISOVNEHO JAZYKA CESKEHO defines 'lecba' as 'leceni'.
        >
        > I do not think that there is an actual difference between the two.
        >
        > It is true, though, that in Czech you would often hear "BYL JSEM NA
        LECENI" (in a hospital, in an institution etc.) but you would not
        really hear "BYL JSEM NA LECBE".