RE: [Czechlist] MEANING: Decreasing action

  • Vlastimila Palíková
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 5:04 AM
      Martin,

      I would say the same. The missing information would be not only when and
      why, but what is the action itself, i.e. what YYY causes. Anyway, thank you
      and Jamie.

      (Martin, no connetion to the query below, I just wanted to copy the address
      of Czechlist. Sorry, I forgot to delete the old message :-()

      Best, Vlasta