[Czechlist] "Accounts" and "Return" in Company Register Information

  • Veselý Petr
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello everybody,

      I would appreciate help with the explanation of the above terms in the context of Company Register Information.

      The document says :

      Last accounts made up to: 24/01/2000
      Next accounts due
      Last return made up to
      Next return due

      Accounts of XYZ company made up to
      Return made up to 24/01/2007

      Does "return" mean simply "zisk"? What do they mean by "accounts" - ucetni vykazy, zakaznici, ucty, something else?

      TIA
      Petr

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2008
        posledni ucetni uzaverka a posledni danove priznani (podano) atd...

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2008
          Presne tak.
          Martin

          Matej Klimes napsal(a):

          > posledni ucetni uzaverka a posledni danove priznani (podano) atd...

        • Veselý Petr
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 3, 2008
            Diky, chlapi,

            není tam kontext a ja mam ted obdobi, kdy mi to moc nepali, tak jste mi vytrhli trn z paty.