Re: TERM: Dramaturg THANKS

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
      Many thanks to Coilin for the insider info and ta very much (informal
      BrEng expression, possibly AusEng and IrEng as well) to Jarda, Jirka,
      Jamie, Jerry, Bedrich, Mihail and Alena for your help, ideas on the
      broader issue, words of encouragement etc. My question was
      specifically on usage in a radio context, but those querying the
      broader issues surrounding Dramaturg might be interested in this Leo
      forum thread:
      http://dict.leo.org/forum/viewUnsolvedquery.php?idThread=90080&idForum=1&lp=ende&lang=de
      Or tinied: http://tinyurl.com/2n7zkp

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:

        > ta very much to Jarda, Jirka, Jamie, Jerry,

        Curses, I thought I had a run of J's there for a minute, Gerry.