Re: Kdo poradi s diktafonem

  • grabanrad
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
      You are right that it's got far more features than dictaphone, but can
      also be used for just basic functions. It takes a while to get used to
      it and find one's way around it, but it's not a rocket science. I really
      do like it.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...>
      wrote:

      > > I have "Cool Edit Pro 5.2" software.
      >
      > If it is Cool Edit originally by Syntrillium Software, later acquired
      by
      > Adobe, I've seen it used by a sound studio as a professional system.
      I'm not