Re: [Czechlist] Re: help cz-eng motoèeta, hudba Hradní strá¾e

  • Helena Subrtova
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2008
      Thanks again. I suppose that it is better to use "band". That "Castle
      Guard and Police Orchestra" that Valerie mentioned is
      is under the Ministry of Interior, but the Castle Guard Band I am
      talking about is under the Military Office Office of the Republic.

      http://hrad.cz/en/kancelar_prezidenta/hs/organizacni_struktura.shtml

      Helena