RE: [Czechlist] brrrrrr

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi,

      To me "brrrrrr" in Czech is mainly an interjection of displeasure, most
      often from sensation of cold...

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 3, 2008
        On Mar 3, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Jirka Bolech wrote:

        > To me "brrrrrr" in Czech is mainly an interjection of displeasure,
        > most
        > often from sensation of cold...

        The same in English. I was thinking "crrrrrrr", but I forgot about
        the C and wrote a B.

        JK

      • libore@volny.cz
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 3, 2008
          Well, I may be influenced by brnkat, brnčet, drnčet.

          > On Mar 3, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Jirka Bolech wrote:
          >
          > > To me "brrrrrr" in Czech is mainly an interjection
          > > of displeasure,
          > > > most
          > > often from sensation of cold...
          >
          > The same in English. I was thinking "crrrrrrr", but
          > I forgot about
          > the C and wrote a B.
          >
          > JK

          Moje fotky:
          http://picasaweb.google.com/libore
          Me anglicke cislo / My British Phone Number: 07717138099
          Filmy "L´uomo sandaluto", "2. příchod J. Wericha" a "Co jsme viděli
          na Ukrajině" nyní k vidění přímo na internetu:
          http://www.tv-mis.cz
          Více o filmech: http://www.liborzajicek.wz.cz