Proof-reading of 1 page in English

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 11:29 AM
      Hello,
      is there any of our native speaker listmates willing to help me and proof-read a single page of my translation of a CV (of a professional cellist) into English? If you are interested, please contact me off-list at jaroslav.hejzlar@.... Of course, I will respect your rate. Thanks very much in advance.
      Regards,
      Jarda