Re: [Czechlist] THANKs -- TERM: ucelovy

  • Bedrich Hadziu
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2008
      Jirko,

      I am responding late but another plausible option would be "dissimulated/dissembled reserve creation".

      The Czech law recognizes the category of "disimulovany pravni akt" which is an act (in breach of law) concealed/hidden/covered up by a feigned legal act, or false legal representation of that fact.

      In your case, the tax evasion structure setup would be the "disimulovany pravni akt" and the creation of a feigned reserve fund would be the legal act dissimulating it.

      Bedrich

      Jirka Bolech <jirka.bolech@...> wrote:
      Thanks again to all who have contributed: Hana, Matej, Martin, and Jamie.

      > JezismarijaJirkoprocsitonerekrovnou??????????

      I believe there is good analogy between the context I first used as an
      example and the actual context I explained later. I think that
      'self-serving' works quite fine. I will however use a circumlocution too.
      Something like 'for the purpose of avoiding tax(ation)'...