Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help: zabezpeceni a vyporadani

  • Bedrich Hadziu
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 14, 2008
      Coilin,

      If you ever find out (e.g. from the client) with certainty, what the expression "vyporadani" referred to in your sentence, please let me (us) know.

      It is unclear.

      Jirka's suggestion would appear to make most solid sense.

      But it remains unclear.

      Bedrich

      coilinoc <coilinoc@...> wrote:
      Thank you, Jarda, Jirka and Matej.
      Your comments helped a lot.
      BTW, there was no comma between "priprava" and "zabezpeceni" but it
      would certainly make more sense if there was one.
      Brgds
      Coilin

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jaroslav Hejzlar"