Re: [Czechlist] Help cz-eng vysoka vojenska skola

    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 31, 2008
      To quote the original querry: "Dobry den, pred lety v Bratislave byla Vysoka vojenska pedagogicka skola.Bylo by mozne ji prelozit jako Military College of Education?"

      I was wondering why everyone went "only if they taught teachers" but didn't want to go all pedantic.. sometimes we start to reply before reading the entire question, I think.

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 31, 2008