Horse breeding job

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Do we have any resident horse experts?

      Actually, you don't have to be an expert, just someone interested in them and knowledgeable in the breeding terminology in ENG and CZ. I have a document by the Americant Paint Horse Association to translate - it's a horse's certificate of origin, with its lineage, info on owners and then some general info on the association.

      It's not extremely coplicated, unclear things would be easy to clarify by Googling, but I'm not sure I'd trust my limited knowledge of the Czech equivalents of these things - we recently god a dog and some of the terminology used by the breeder and in its paperwork was completely new to me.

      It's about 3 NS, from Eng to Czech if you haven't guessed by now and the deadline is Friday, please contact me off-list if you are interested.

      Thanks

      Matej