Re: factor concentrate - revisited and seconded

  • dparrot@volny.cz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      This time I am delayed just by two days (see the previous messages by
      Kostas and Martin Janda).
      In bochemistry, factor is any of a number of substances that affect the
      coagulation of the blood. For example, factor I is fibrinogen, factor
      II is photrombin, facor III is tissue thromboplastin, ..., factor XIV
      is zymogen.
      Thus in Czech: KONCENTRAT FAKTORU X.
      Dusan

      --
      Zhubněte jednou a navždy. S pomocí našich programů vstoupíte do
      roku 2008