Re: [Czechlist] HELP - TERM: Assets

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2007
      Hello!
      What Matej writes seems very sensible to me, yet the text also talks about resources and investments as such, so I will keep to my original two versions, depending on the level of generality of the sentence.
      Anyway, thanks to everyone (Jamie, Helga, Martin and Matej) for their help.
      Have a nice and peaceful Xmas season!
      Best regards,
      Jarda