THANKs -- TERM: junior vs senior infants in Eire

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2007
      Hi Gerry:

      Thanks for your help. I wanted to make sure because this is a different
      arrangement from what we have in the Czech Republic. Primary schools have
      six-year-olds as the youngest kids here. We have "prvni stupen" (1st through
      5th form) and "druhy stupen" (6th through 9th form) at primary schools...

      Jirka Bolech