Re: [Czechlist] zadenky

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
      just Google for zadenka and you get plenty of hits incl. their Latin name:

      Venus verrucosa - zadenka jedlá

      according to this:
      http://www.fishonline.org/search/advanced/?fish_id=21

      it's clam, or warty venus

      I think they're smaller than clam proper, there's lots of different clams, I've bought those at Makro about a year ago, but they weren't that good, probably not fresh enough..

      Matej