Terminology Management Software for Translators

  • Advanced International Translations
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      When we released WinLexic: GUI to Microsoft® Glossaries, we have
      received a lot of suggestions to make another software, which can
      manage not only Microsoft glossaries, but any glossaries you have.

      Recently we have released AnyLexic: Terminology Management Software
      for Freelance Translators and Translation Agencies to meet this
      demand.

      AnyLexic is designed for easy and convenient management of
      terminology glossaries. With AnyLexic, you can create, edit and
      exchange dictionaries in a reliable and convenient way.
      You can search terminology using shortcuts, from any document in any
      program. AnyLexic fully supports import and export in .CSV, .TXT,
      and .XLS formats, as well as Unicode.

      You can download free 30-day evaluation of AnyLexic from

      http://www.anylexic.com/download.html

      Questions and suggestions about Anylexic are always welcome at
      support@...

      Best regards,
      Vladimir.
      Vladimir Pedchenko,