RE: [Czechlist] TERM:zalozka

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 15, 2007
      Hi again:

      I get the impression that it may actually be 'tab' as Sabina suggested. The
      discription of the blog, which Karel provided, is more about its informative
      purpose than about its layout or meaning of "zalozka" within it.

      'Bookmark' is the same as 'favorite (item)' in a webbrowser as a noun, hence
      'put in favorite items' is an anlternative.

      'Tab' is a separate sheet in a page layout accessed by clicking on its flap
      in a row of other flaps...