Re: [Czechlist] stavbyvedoucí?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      It's site manager

      From: Jennifer Hejtmankova
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] stavbyvedoucí?

      Thanks, Jarda...it's hard to tell from the context - it's a batch of
      CV's from people working at Skanska...presumably they're putting them
      together to bid for a project. I think I'll go for the more general
      "construction manager" since I can't tell if they were responsible
      for full sites or not....

      Hezky vecer,
      Jennifer