Re: [Czechlist] leader dots

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
      Thanks, Jennifer and Zdenek.

      Jamie

      On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:24 AM, Jennifer Hejtmankova wrote:

      > You do it by setting a right tab (not a left tab) and in the tab
      > settings, you have a choice of dot styles...
      >
      > hth,
      > jennifer
      >
      > On 25.9.2007, at 16:15, James Kirchner wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone know what Microsoft calls "leader dots" in its Word help
      > >
      > > These are the dots that span from some words that are flush left, to
      > > a number or words that are flush right. I need to make them.
      > >
      > > I often have problems finding things in Microsoft's help files or
      > > manuals, because they don't use the normal terms current in the
      > > graphic design industry.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > Jamie

    • Agentura 2e preklady
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
        google knows:
        It is not work that kills men; it is worry. Worry is rust upon the blade. 'Henry Ward Beecher'
        Alena

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
          Diky moc, Aleno!
          Hana J
        • petrriha
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 26, 2007
            Most of MS Windows terms are in a downloadable En-Cz glossary at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slovnicky/ . (Does anybody know some
            more comfortable place for it?)

            Of course, it doesn't solve using weird terms by Mrkvosoft.
            Petr Riha