Re: [Czechlist] leader dots

  • Jennifer Hejtmankova
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
      You do it by setting a right tab (not a left tab) and in the tab
      settings, you have a choice of dot styles...

      hth,
      jennifer

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
        Thanks, Jennifer and Zdenek.

        Jamie

        On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:24 AM, Jennifer Hejtmankova wrote:

        > You do it by setting a right tab (not a left tab) and in the tab
        > settings, you have a choice of dot styles...
        >
        > hth,
        > jennifer
        >
        > On 25.9.2007, at 16:15, James Kirchner wrote:
        >
        > > Does anyone know what Microsoft calls "leader dots" in its Word help
        > >
        > > These are the dots that span from some words that are flush left, to
        > > a number or words that are flush right. I need to make them.
        > >
        > > I often have problems finding things in Microsoft's help files or
        > > manuals, because they don't use the normal terms current in the
        > > graphic design industry.
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > >
        > > Jamie

      • Agentura 2e preklady
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
          google knows:
          It is not work that kills men; it is worry. Worry is rust upon the blade. 'Henry Ward Beecher'
          Alena

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
            Diky moc, Aleno!
            Hana J
          • petrriha
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 26, 2007
              Most of MS Windows terms are in a downloadable En-Cz glossary at
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slovnicky/ . (Does anybody know some
              more comfortable place for it?)

              Of course, it doesn't solve using weird terms by Mrkvosoft.
              Petr Riha