Re: [Czechlist] Help: odd sentence

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hi, Coilin!
      You are perfectly right, although in my opinion the original sentence should go "na trati z hlavniho nadrazi" instead of "mezi hlavnim nadrazim", because the second item of the "between" relationship should be introduced by "and", which is missing here (it is obviously not Vysocany, because the case should be "mezi jednim a druhym").
      HTH,
      Jarda